Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Counting the days

The heat is back on now that I'm back down. Wind picked up to, but it was a straight shot all some winding mountain passes to get to kingman. A fun day hopefully on Thursday once I hit oatman; my favorite town on 66. Hopefully get there for breakfast and beat the heatto needles, AKA California. It's a old mining town up in the hills and the only road that goes in and out of town is old route 66. It's a Roller coaster road the turns around that cliffs and climbs and dips, so the morning will be flub with a fun descent later on.

San bernardino has me counting down the remaining hours like I'm nervous waiting for anfinal exam. 3 days/72 hours to go. (San bernardino is the end of the desert and the start of LA, my last day on Sunday should just be a victory lap cruising thru LA)

No comments:

Post a Comment