Monday, August 15, 2011

Over $3000 !

Made it to my charity goal today! Finally cracked $3000 and the trip is a total success.

Thanks to all the donors listed to the right, postcards from the trip should have arrived as a thank you for your generosity and support.

Also big ups to Whitney Morgan, Rachel Kuchar, Claire Connelly, Roni Jackson, Fathi Gork, Rusty and Jan Fees, Alex Morgan, Paul Dewitt, Nate Mancillas, Kiel Darling, Dave Dawson, Alex Lalonde, Jon Whiting, my parents Ann and Bob, and my sister Molly for housing, food and hospitality along the way.

Hope everyone gets the chance to travel and see the world, and please keep me involved so I can help you along the way.

Final posting, so again thanks for all the help on a memorable trip down Route 66.

No comments:

Post a Comment